Accreditation Standards & Compliance
Ever vigilant to legislation, our focus is to deliver compliant future-proofed wastewater treatment solutions to meet discharge consent standards.
- ISO 9001 certification – Quality Management System
- ISO 45001 certification – Occupational Health & Safety System
- ISO 14001 certification – Environmental Management System
- Achilles UVDb Verified
- CPD UK training
- WPL Ltd is a registered waste carrier with the Environmental Agency. Registration CB/TM3480WK
Water utilities framework and preferred client status
As a framework and preferred status supplier to the UK Water Utilities, WPL continues to meet expectations through our custom design packaged wastewater treatment solutions. Our process of continuous development through customer feedback ensures that WPL has stayed at the forefront of package plant design.
WPL Diamond Brand
Compact wastewater treatment for 1 up to 55 people for off-mains drainage
The original WPL Diamond is UK and European patented – our design is completely unique.
Our range is CE marked, fully type tested and certificated in accordance with the mandatory European standard BS EN12566-3 2014 for small wastewater treatment systems – performance tested at an independent accredited facility Aachen, Germany by PIA Institute for Wastewater Technology. LABC Registered; pre-registered with Local Authority Building Control and is recognised by all LABC inspectors in England and Wales
Registered number: GB 250337.
The Diamond range is CE marked, fully type tested and certificated in accordance with the mandatory European standard NF EN12566-3 2014 Annex A, B and C for small wastewater treatment systems up to 50 EH.
The WPL Diamond DMS 20; French ministerial approvals published in the official journal of the French Republic.
The WPL Diamond product has German DIBT approval, certificate number Z-55.31-426 in accordance to DIN EN 12566-3 with CE marking.
WPL HiPAF® Brand
WPL HiPAF compact sewage treatment plants are CE marked to BS EN 12566-3. The modular packaged treament solutions are designed to BS EN 12255 – 1/15 and manufactured using BS 4994. All WPL HiPAF plants are fully compliant with UK Building Regulations and Environment Agency (EA) guidelines.
- British Water
- Composites UK
- Institute of Water, UK
- CIWEM – Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management, UK
- UKT&I – UK Trade & Industry
- HCC – Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, UK
- BDZ, Leipzig, Germany – Bildungs- und Demonstrationszentrum für dezentrale Abwasserbehandlung e.v.
- Euro-Mat S.A., Luxembourg – European Association of medium-sized builders’ merchants
- UFEMAT, Brussels – European Association of National Builders’ Merchants Associations and Manufacturers
Continued Professional Development
WPL offer accredited CPD seminars on sewage treatment for off mains drainage – a specification guide to pumping and disposal. We also deliver workplace Lunch & Learn presentations on key topics in wastewater treatment. The one-hour technical seminars are delivered by a senior member of WPL’s technical team, and focus on core issues facing UK water and sewerage companies.