Full Time (37.50 hours per week)
WPL have been at the forefront of wastewater treatment technology for over 25 years, with international experience of technical design, quality of manufacture and supply of environmental wastewater solutions.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to cover a maternity leave. Responsible for a variety of marketing related projects, working closely with the Marketing Manager, channel partners and third-party suppliers.
- Website content, marketing collateral and listings are correct, up to date.
- Creation and management of
- Email campaigns for customers.
- Online advertising campaigns inc. PPC.
- Linked In inc. rich media and campaign related posts.
- SEO, keywords and link building activity.
- Reporting results through Google, email and other analytical tools.
- Liaise with Channel Partners and Customer Base to source news, case studies, testimonials, and photography/film opportunities.
- Assist with copy writing and editing for on and offline activity.
- Proof reading of marketing material.
- Co-ordinate events, with awareness to cost control.
- Active involvement in customer research and surveys, including the designing of questionnaires and feedback on results.
- Market research inc. identify trends and competitor analyse.
- Ensuring all marketing activities adhere to branding rules.
- Working with Digital, SEO, Creative and PR agencies, photographers and print company to deliver marketing activities.
- Experience in digital /marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports.
- Excellent written English, attention to detail, particularly in written content.
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external working relationships.
- Pro-active and conscientious, able to adapt to situations when required.
- Team player with the ability to work alone.
A Marketing qualification would be desirable.