What CPD’s can you do in wastewater treatment?
WPL provide an accredited CPD seminar on off mains sewage treatment pumping and disposal 1 – 4000PE
The presentations include key information for civil engineers and facilities managers who are involved with specifying solutions in packaged wastewater treatment. The seminars are approximately one hour long including a Question and Answer session and are usually held over lunch (or breakfast) paid by WPL.
Our representatives will come to your location of choice covering mainland UK including Northern Ireland.
What do the CPD’s cover?
- General awareness and understanding of the processes and the systems available
- Features and benefits of the wastewater treatment systems
- Compliance – legal, regulatory and statutory framework and processes
- Methods of treatment and disposal
- Designing and building of wastewater treatment products – design, construction,technology and engineering
- Technical and specification support
- Where people live – communities, urban and rural design and the planning process
- Project considerations such as cost implications
- Servicing and maintenance of wastewater treatment products
- Industry updates
- Case studies illustrating the diverse applications
What will you get from the CPD?
- Certificate of attendance – achieving 1 hour of continuing professional development
- USB of the presentation and product literature
- Free lunch at your location of choice
WPL is currently booking CPD’s in the South, South East and South West of England and Southern Wales.
CPD Presenter – Dominic Hamblin
Laura Hargreaves, Office Manager at XCO2 Energy Ltd.
“Thank you to Dominic for delivering a fantastic CPD session. It makes such refreshing difference to have someone with a bit of personality and good sense of humour! Especially with the given subject matter being delivered over a lunch time! The presentation was fast moving, packed with solid information and Dominic was successful in engaging with the staff to ensure the information was received well. Thanks again.”
Andrew Theobald, Graduate Engineer at Roger Casey Associates Limited.
“Thank you to Dominic of WPL for an informative and engaging presentation. The CPD didn’t feel like a sales pitch as most do, but instead it was a highly informative overview of all available products & legislature regarding the subject matter, delivered with enthusiasm & in a light hearted manner.”
Fabricio Forgione, Senior Engineer at E&M West Consulting Engineers
“A very interesting seminar, very well organised with key points presented by such a good speaker who caught our attention with every word. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and for the kindness of your people.”