Fast and Efficient equipment hire
Tightening environmental standards for wastewater treatment and trade effluent means it has never been more critical for utilities, industrial and commercial sites to have robust and reliable solutions in place.
Our fast and flexible hire of wastewater treatment units ensures that sites undergoing emergency reactive work, or planned refurbishment, can remain fully operational and within environmental consent. We support customers throughout the hire process to bring a site in to compliance as soon as possible, achieving full environmental protection, whatever the challenge.
- Water utilities and municipal wastewater
- Industrial trade effluent
- Commercial sewage treatment
Our large fleet of hire equipment includes:
- Biological – submerged aerated filters (SAF)
- Disc filters
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF) systems
- Lamella separators
- Screw Press – sludge thickening and dewatering
- Storage tanks
- Chemical dosing options
- Flow splitters
- Containerised DAF and Screw Press options available
Comprehensive range of equipment
We understand our customers sometimes need to act quickly – our technical team is always ready to work with you to find the best solution for your site. With an in-depth knowledge of environmental compliance and successful partnerships with major utilities, our engineers are trusted throughout the industry.
Our large and comprehensive range of wastewater treatment hire equipment can be transported easily and installed quickly. Modular units operate on a “plug and play” basis and can be configured in any combination to ensure fast and effective wastewater treatment, even under the most challenging circumstances.
Mobile assets can stand alone or sit alongside existing processes and can be hired on a short or long-term basis, on sites of any size or shape, even where space is an issue. Flexible and scalable wastewater treatment processes can effectively deal with seasonal flow and loads, and solutions can be tailored to help manage costs.
Our flexible hire services:
- Hire equipment – quick setup and commissioning
- Sampling and in-house laboratory testing
- Range of chemicals – performance guaranteed
- Plant operator training
- Maintenance and service (monthly site visits) to ensure optimal performance
- Hire solutions can be customised to your specific facility specification – option to purchase or continue on hire
We work to internationally-recognised standards (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001) ensuring safety, efficiency and quality is embedded within all our products and services.
Our wastewater treatment plant hire service aligns with ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety. The standard specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, which is intended to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel.