UK’s leading safety and compliance service specialist delivering end-to-end compliance
5th May 2022 at the NCC Birmingham
Our compliance day is open to WPL and Atana clients who are a part of WCS Environmental Engineering – join us live at the WCS Group stand to explore our range of Wastewater and Water Treatment & Hygiene technologies and services or network at the Marlowe Critical Services village.
Watch our 2019 event video:
Keynote Speakers 2022
Dame Judith Hackitt, Independent Adviser to Government and Chair of both the Industry Safety Steering Group and the Transition Board and Ailsa Shaylor from BNP Paribas – ‘A customer Journey‘. Our interactive Q&A session will be hosted by Arthur Bradbury, Managing Director, London, Executive Team.
Other speakers include Worknest and Elogbooks updating you on the latest trends in compliance regulation and software solutions.
- Nick Wilson – Director of Health & Safety Services – WorkNest – ‘Does compliant equal safe’
- Nick Henderson – Mayo, Director of Learning & Content – Vinci Works – ‘ESG made easy’
Seminars will take place throughout the day with CPD’s available for some and an opportunity to visit the Motorcycle Museum FREE:
- Asbestos and the duty to manage
- Employments law, HR and Health and Safety expertise
- Understanding the cost of fire
- Water treatment and hygiene
- How to mitigate mental health risk in the workplace
National Conference Centre, Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, Birmingham. B92 0EJ
About Marlowe Critical Services – ideal for clients who require a single outsourced, nationwide, provider of a comprehensive range of regulated compliance, health, environmental and safety services to protect their business, people and customers.
Our full range of safety and compliance services for a wide spectrum of industries
- ELearning and training
- Compliance software
- Health, safety and risk management solutions
- H&S, HR and employment law
- Occupational health
- Fire safety and security
- Security systems
- Remote monitoring and connected services
- Water treatment, hygiene and wastewater treatment
- Ventilation hygiene
- Asbestos consultancy