Balancing tank for variable fluctuations
Balancing tanks should be considered when sites have variable (seasonal) occupancy levels such as sporting and wedding facilities. They can also overcome deep inlets or equalise flows from combined foul and surface water sewers.
The WPL Balancing tank is sized specifically to cope with these variable fluctuations or depths of invert, incorporating controls which determine (measure) the optimum flow the treatment plant will receive. This in turn potentially reduces the size of the treatment system, as the flows can be spread across a 24hour period buffering the peak flows from the site.
- Utilities and municipal wastewater
- Industrial (trade effluent) sites
- Commercial sewage treatment sites
- Ultrasonic level measurement to allow for accurate flow delivery
- Aeration package to prevent the build-up of septicity
- Telemetry options to provide specific alarm functions
Manufactured in Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) or steel