WPL Conical Tank
High quality sedimentation tanks
WPL Conical settlement tanks are high quality sedimentation tanks used in the primary and final stage of the wastewater treatment process. Manufactured in glass reinforced plastic (GRP), the settlement units are custom made to meet your treatment needs.
Designed to principles established in BS 4994, the WPL Conical settlement tanks are supplied complete with internal launders, diffuser drum (stilling well), scum board and piping.
Why you should choose the WPL Conical settlement tank:
- Quality material constructed with corrosion-resistant GRP
- Tanks can also be made to withstand very strong alkalis or acidic PH levels
Increased retention period
- Option for extending sidewall to increase retention period
- 60 degree inverted cone design is the optimum angle to encourage settlement of solid particles
- Can be installed either above ground 3m diameter or below ground to 6m diameter
- Options are available for up-flow/cross-flow systems and scum draw-off systems
- Connection sizes and positions tailored to customer needs
For technical specification information (including indicative drawing), please download the WPL Conical Tank datasheet (available on this page).
Case study at a glance
Eight WPL Conical settlement tanks successfully installed over three Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water sites on time and on budget – read more