WPL Grease Guzzler
Commercial kitchen grease management
The WPL Grease Guzzler is an innovative, self-contained commercial kitchen grease management system, designed for catering facilities serving hot food and producing waste fats, oils and grease (FOG).
The grease guzzler system utilises patented bio-technology to help prevent drain blockage and pump station failure caused by the build-up of FOG deposits, ensuring efficient and effective drain cleansing with minimal impact on the environment.
Features and Benefits of the WPL Grease Guzzler:
- Eliminates foul drain odours caused by rancid grease improving hygiene, and helping to prevent rodent and insect infestation
Reduces maintenance costs
- By completely replacing the common grease trap
- Utilises a patented bacteria pre-activation incubation technology to ensure maximum drain cleansing
- Digests FOGs using naturally occurring micro-organisms
- Aesthetically designed to be space saving and complement commercial kitchen design
- Requires no space-consuming drums of bio-chemicals unlike some alternative products
- Variable dosing time and frequency to suit individual kitchens
- Designed on the principle of ‘fit and forget,’ it is completely automated and self-contained, requiring no daily maintenance
Where to install the WPL Grease Guzzler
It is designed for simple mounting on to an internal wall, normally in the kitchen, close to the drainage waste pipe. Connections are very simple – cold water and electricity in, drain access out.
Dosing should occur close enough to the first sink or drainage discharge point so that grease cannot solidify in pipe work upstream.
How the Grease Guzzler works
In an environment where cooking oils and fats are used in large quantities, it is often difficult to imagine the high volume of grease that finds its way into the drainage
system. Grease build up can be problematic even in the best designed drains.
The Grease Guzzler releases S65, a bio-fluid concentrate into an incubation tank filled with cold water. The tank is gently heated for five hours, to stimulate the micro-organisms to multiply, resulting in a rich soup of pre-activated, grease hungry bacteria. At a pre-programmed time, the Grease Guzzler releases the incubated solution into the drain line.
Once the system has dosed, the pipe work will be coated with a layer of enzymes. This continues to actively prevent the build up of any grease that finds its way into the
drainage system during the dosing off periods.
- Fast food restaurants
- Leisure & health centres
- Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Food processing plants
- In-house catering facilities
- Schools, Colleges & Universities