Lamella is 90% smaller than traditional separators and clarifiers
This highly efficient treatment process removes up to 95% turbidity, suspended solids, and associated pollutants (subject to application). The precision hydraulic design of the WPL Lamella Separator ensures even flow distribution over the inclined plates to enhance solids separation.
Discharge occurs through a full-length v-notch channel positioned on either side of the lamella separator. This weir design significantly reduces the velocity of the effluent flow resulting in a smaller quantity of suspended solids being transported to the outfall point.
- Hire, trial or capital purchase
- Utilities and municipal wastewater
- Industrial trade effluent
Trial and hire – no capital risk
- Trial equipment to prove the technology before investment
- Extensive fleet of emergency hire equipment
- Skid mounted option
Fast and effective hire of the Lamella offers immediate enhancement to onsite effluent treatment – bringing your site into compliance.
Why choose a Lamella Separator:
- Achieve high throughput in a minimal site footprint
- Occupies 90% less space than traditional settling equipment
- Removes up to 95% turbidity, suspended solids and associated pollutants
Minimal operation and maintenance
- No moving parts within the clarifier reducing risk of downtime
- Option of an automatic sludge removal system to reduce operator time
- Option of an human-machine interface (HMI) for greater efficiency, improved reliability and ease-of-maintenance
Reduced installation cost
- Supplied as complete units manufactured off-site
- Quick set-up due to pre-configured weirs and fixed pipework
- Units can be linked in series or in parallel
- Compact and lightweight for ease of transportation and flexible installation
- Painted mild steel as standard
- Stainless steel grades available
The excellent separation performance of the Lamella Separators has been proven in a wide variety of wastewater treatment projects. Here are some of the applications we can deliver.
- Utilities and municipal
- Pre-water treatment
- Wash water treatment
- Primary and secondary settling
- Tertiary treatment
- Sludge thickening
- Chemical production
- Food and beverage production
- Pulp and paper
- Iron and steel
- Metal finishing
- Biological cleaning
- Power and energy
Flexible installation options
- New treatment plants
- Expansion of existing plants
- Above or below ground
Option of hire and trials:
Fast and flexible hire of WCS Environmental Engineering wastewater treatment units ensures that sites undergoing emergency reactive work, or planned refurbishment, can remain fully operational and within environmental consent. Whilst our full-scale operational trials provide a fast and effective solution, offering immediate enhancement to onsite industrial trade effluent treatment. This means full compliance is achieved as soon as possible, with no capital risk, putting your mind at ease while a permanent option is found.
Download the Lamella separator datasheet within the Assets section on this page.