Dedicated storage tanks including sludge storage are required for wastewater treatment when sludge is not part of the integral treatment process.
- Sewage treatment sites
- Industrial trade effluent sites
- Manufactured from glass reinforced plastic (GRP)
- GRP is ultra violet (UV) stabilised which extends the asset life to 25 years
- Below or above ground applications.
- Design to client’s volume requirements up to 25m3 capacity for above ground tanks / 40m3+ for below ground tanks.
- Fixed bauer couplings
- Decant valves
- Bespoke access
- Lockable lids
Fast and flexible hire of WCS Environmental Engineering wastewater treatment units ensures that sites undergoing emergency reactive work, or planned refurbishment, can remain fully operational and within environmental consent.