Dedicated sludge storage tanks are required for wastewater treatment when sludge storage is not part of the integral treatment process.
- Sewage treatment sites
- Industrial trade effluent sites
- Manufactured from glass reinforced plastic (GRP)
- GRP is ultra violet (UV) stabilised which extends the asset life to 25 years
- Below or above ground applications.
- Design to client’s volume requirements up to 25m3 capacity for above ground tanks / 40m3+ for below ground tanks.
- Fixed bauer couplings
- Decant valves
- Bespoke access
- Lockable lids
Fast and flexible hire of WPL’s wastewater treatment units ensures that sites undergoing emergency reactive work, or planned refurbishment, can remain fully operational and within environmental consent.