Tightening environmental standards and the rising cost of tankering wastewater mean more and more industrial process companies are taking control of their own treatment systems. We work closely with our clients to identify the optimal whole lifecycle, future proofed solution for each site, whether new build or asset replacement . We also provide portable units to manage short-term compliance issues, pilot trials and sedimentation tests.
Pilot trials and sedimentation tests
WPL can provide a pilot unit to conduct onsite tests that will identify the precise equipment required for your operation.
We offer simple sedimentation tests onsite or at our in-house laboratory. This makes it possible to verify settling capability of the system and the chemical dosing rates or polyelectrolytes required to optimise effluent quality and settling rate. WPL’s own pilot plants can be hired with trained operators, or training can be given and operated by site. As the plant doubles as emergency hire, it is designed for ease of installation and operation.
Typical industrial wastewater applications include:
- Abattoirs, meat and poultry wastewater treatment
- Brewery, winery and soft drink manufacture wastewater treatment
- Baking and confectionery, ready meals and vegetable production and packaging manufactures wastewater treatment
- Commercial laundry wastewater treatment
- Cosmetics manufactures production and packaging wastewater treatment
- Dairy inc milk, cream, yoghurt and cheese processing and packaging wastewater treatment
- Fish processing wastewater treatment
- Paper mills wastewater treatment
- Petrochemical wastewater treatment
- Pharmaceutical wastewater treatment
- Textile manufacture wastewater treatment
- Waste recycling centre wastewater treatment
Industrial trade effluent
Expand wastewater treatment site capacity with WPL-Hybrid-SAF™More
Adaptable wastewater treatment systemsMore
WPL HiPAF solutionMore
WPL Lamella is 90% smaller than traditional separators and clarifiersMore
Dissolved Air Flotation systemMore