TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.wplinternational.com is a site operated by WPL. WCS Environmental Engineering Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 2583411 at 20, Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7HN. WCS Environmental Engineering Ltd is a portfolio company of Marlowe PLC.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. WPL attempts to be as accurate as possible however we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
WPL is a UK registered trade mark of WCS Environmental Engineering Ltd.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
WPL BRAND ASSETS
Terms of usage rights
- All of Your uses of the WPL Brand Assets in any of Your marketing, advertising, content, or other material (“Your Materials”) are subject to WPL’s approval prior to use.
- Approval for such uses must be submitted via a request for approval to the Marketing Manager at WPL (a “Request for Approval”).
- WPL’s silence or failure to respond to requests does not constitute approval, and approval of one of Your Materials does not constitute approval of Your other uses, nor may such approval be transferred to any third party without WPL’s written consent. To the extent WPL does not provide express approval, You shall not use WPL’s Brand Assets.
- WPL’s approval of any uses of the WPL Brand Assets shall not be construed as approval of Your Materials for compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, such being Your sole responsibility.
- The WPL Brand Assets must be used as provided by WPL with no modifications. Do not remove, distort or alter any element of the WPL Brand Assets or change any colours. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the WPL Brand Assets.
- You agree that WPL owns its Brand Assets and that you will not challenge or attempt to challenge them.
WPL will interpret Your compliance with these Terms in its sole discretion. WPL may modify or terminate Your permission to display or use the WPL Brand Assets at any time. WPL grant of permission at one point does not prevent WPL from revoking those permissions at a later point. If granted permission to use WPL Brand Assets, you will do so in accordance with WPL’s full terms and conditions.